Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Awesome Sneaks


I can't help but do a review on these Reebok Zig sneakers. I've been gushing about how comfortable these shoes are for a couple of weeks now. A friend of mine bought a pair a few months ago and I didn't believe that it was so great because the design didn't really appeal to me, it still looks pretty weird even though I've been wearing it for close to a month now, but it's slowly growing on me...
I use these mainly for walking, I'm not a big runner. These shoes really provide good balance and a lot of stability, probably coz it's wider at the base.
My husband got a pair too, I think they're called Realflex. They're a bit normal-looking than mine and he loves them too, so yey! for Reebok :)
If you're a little bit skeptical as I was, I suggest just going to the store and trying them on, won't cost a thing and you'll know for sure if these are the sneakers you've been looking for all along. Sizes do tend to run a bit smaller in Reebok, just FYI.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, pink sneakers! I want a pair of pink running shoes for the New Year. I wanna start running. Yours look pretty except for the zigs. Hihi!

    ReplyDelete