Monday, September 21, 2009

Boots, Sneaks And Heels

A few more shoe purchases this month... First are gray suede slouchy boots from Steve Madden. I love that it's flat and has no zipper so I can just slip them on if I'm in a hurry :)
Nike running shoes. Believe it or not, I've never owned a pair of Nikes prior to this.
I've had everything from Puma to Reebok to Saucony, never a Nike, but I recently got a Nike+iPod to monitor my progress and I needed a shoe that holds the sensor. Weird that I'm getting a shoe just for that, I know...
And finally, pink platform sandals from BCBGirls. Really simple, perfect for showing of your pedicure :)
That's all folks!

8 comments:

  1. i always really enjoy your shoe haul posts.. those boots are just love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. janelle goes shoe shopping again! :)

    love the slouch boots.. :) i have one in black and one in brown.. i love how it's so comfy and it lets my legs breathe.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooo envious of those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow. Those boots are just perfect. I love slouchy, flat boots so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. am soooo jealous with your new purchases. I love the gray suede boots. I got one on half knee length from Solo. But never got wear them often, am here in the province so imagine all the stares. hihihii.

    hope to see you wear them soon. And the wedged too. Likey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice loot you have! :) Love your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so envy your boots! I love your blog. Followed you :)

    ReplyDelete