Thursday, October 27, 2011

Early Christmas Shopping

Got started with my Christmas shopping already! I have quite a lot of folks and godchildren to give presents to (my husband and I are currently playing ninong and ninang to 4 kids - all under the age of 1).

Anyway, kids stuff at a later post. I have to say, it's so easy to shop for ladies - there's so much you can give... I got these two Nine West bags, really cute, I kinda want them for myself :)
This one's for my sis-in-law - PocketBac sanitizer from Bath & Body Works and makeup from e.l.f. I love that she's not so picky, basically likes everything I give her, kahit mura lang :)
And a bunch of Aero shirts.
I also got some stuff for myself but nothing special, just basics from the Gap. I'm so tired of shopping, we spent about 6 hours at the mall yesterday just buying stuff. Gonna be relieved when the giving season is over...

3 comments:

  1. i had the intention of starting xmas shopping early this year, i was hoping for september, but look, i havent started :( you just reminded me of how many inaanaks i have and the time ill have to spend at the toy store :P

    my Paisley Giveaway is ending soon! WIN a giant shopper, shoes and chocolates!!!

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year, I tell myself to start my Christmas shopping early, but I still get caught in the last minute rush. I think it's because I think I always end up buying for myself when it's too early. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just strarted mine. 4 isn't so bad. I have 5 already, and that doesn't include Hubby's yet. Heheeh! =D

    Love the brown nine west bag. =)

    ReplyDelete