Saturday, October 15, 2011

His & Hers - Closets

I'm so fortunate to have a relatively neat husband. It would really drive me nuts if I had married a slob. Anyway, we have a pretty small apartment and storage is a big problem. We got his wardrobe from Ikea for a very good price earlier this year. (He has a lot more clothes now, of course...)
Just didn't like the plastic doorhandles that it came with so we installed some new ones. It's a good basic wardrobe to start with and it was very easy to assemble, it took us maybe 2 hours from start to finish.
In contrast, I got the built-in closet from floor to ceiling, it sucks that it isn't very efficient, but hopefully we won't be here too long and I can have a walk-in in a couple of years :) Yeah right, dream on!
Yup, it's a mess, I have a lot of clothes. What can I say? We have four seasons.

3 comments:

  1. I miss going to Ikea in SG. Its only a bus stop away from our place. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way... an orderly husband. Lucky girl! And good work on replacing the plastic handles.

    (Re: messy bun. idontbilibit! i think a messy bun will suit your pretty, chinita face!!! try, try, try harder)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your husband's closet looks like a display unit! :)

    Join my giveaway! WIN a giant shopper, shoes and chocolates from Paisley Clothing!!!

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete