Friday, November 4, 2011

Early Christmas Gifts

Finally got around to buying stuff for ourselves... My husband had been wanting to get the new iPhone but it was always sold out. After a week of trying we got a reservation online and picked it up from the Apple store.
And I got an iPad 2 (yey!) with a pink Smart Cover too :) Ngayon, 'di na kami nagpapansinan coz we're both busy downloading apps like crazy...

One thing that peeves me though is the iPad has a crappy camera, you would think they'd give it a decent one for the price you're paying AND it doesn't support flash :( Should I have gotten a Samsung Galaxy tab instead? Or a Blackberry Playbook? Aaahhh!

2 comments:

  1. I heard the Blackberry Playbook's no good. Been reading a lot of negetive reviews about it. Too much media hype lang daw and didn't meet techies' expepectations.

    I'm also thinking of getting a Galaxy Tab, but Amazon released Kindle Fire and I'm more inclined to get a device that would most probably be a great e-book reader.

    Decisions...decisions...decisions... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same sentiments with my ipad. It does not support adobe flash. I'm having a hard time attaching files tuloy. :(

    ReplyDelete