Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Faux Leather Goods

It's officially shopping season, my favorite time of the year :) Got some cute things... First up a motorcycle jacket from Baby Gap for one of our inaanak. Freakin' cute! It kinda sorta matches my husband's black leather jacket (although his is definitely more expensive).
All the pockets are fully functional, love the details and stitching. The lining is awesome too. I want to buy one for our future son :)
I got this bag from Aldo. Nice and soft and smells so good...
More bags... Not as nice but not as expensive either :)
Oh! I have to do a post about a shoe I got recently. But that will have to wait till tomorrow. I'm finishing up my stuffed mushrooms and black bean stew for our dinner...

3 comments:

  1. Love the faux leather jacket. So cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky naman of your inaanaks. Hope you also take note of my wishlist ninang! Hihi.

    Thanks for visiting sis. It's been a while. I stopped following your blog cos I thought you'll abandon it forever.

    Welcome back dear! :D

    ReplyDelete