Monday, August 15, 2011

Major, Major Haul

We have been shopping a lot lately because we're sending a balikbayan box to my husband's family. So behold, our most recent shoe haul...
Yeah, I know, they're gonna be swimming in sneakers...

Then the almost perishables...
We filled two boxes already, might need to get a third, I don't know... Anyway, it's fun sending stuff to the Philippines, they probably have a lot of these things there but they said it's more expensive, especially electronics. Gonna post some good buys later :)

2 comments:

  1. 10 rubber shoes? that's awesome and im sure your families back home would appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete