Sunday, April 5, 2009

Movie Reviews

Watched three pretty good movies today and here's what I thought about them. I know this is a little late since these are not new releases anymore but whatever...

Twilight - Gea has been recommending this movie for weeks now but I don't really have a thing for vampire movies so I wasn't too keen on watching this. But I have to admit it wasn't what I was expecting. I actually liked it and it wasn't that scary... In fact the movie is more of a love story than anything... Except of course there are vampires involved.

Slumdog Millionaire - Another movie recommendation, this time from Jean. I kind of already knew what the movie was all about, thanks to Jean who told me all about it a few weeks ago. See, I don't really mind spoilers. In fact, due to my impatient nature I kind of want to know what's going to happen :) Sometimes...

Taken - This one kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Kind of reminded me of the Jason Bourne series. Now I love watching these kind of movies, they really keep me entertained :)

No comments:

Post a Comment