Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What's In Your Wallet?

I haven't really been tagged but I want to do this nonetheless... I think you learn a lot from a person by what they carry around with them. Anyway, here are the rules of the wallet tag:

1. Take pictures of your wallet and its contents. 
2. Talk about how you got your wallet and how much you paid for it. 
3. Enumerate the contents and tell a few things about them.
4. Pass this tag to the rest of your friends. 

Ok, here goes...
1. I've been carrying this orange Kipling wallet around for about a month now. I cycle my wallets and try to use them all equally, this just happened to be my wallet now. I should be changing again pretty soon. 

This is the whole wallet. As you can see it's rather huge and bulky. 
And so very orange! 
Unfortunately, I am doing a wallet tag on the day that I don't have any money [cash]. Haha. Oh well, moving on...

2. I got my wallet at Macy's last December. I was drawn to the striking orange color. It really helps because since I have a penchant for humongous handbags I'm able to spot my wallet easily inside whatever dark abyss it's in. Best of all, it was on sale for $24!

3. I can fit so many things inside here: a whole bunch of coins, a checkbook, receipts, credit cards, a bank card, rewards cards, membership cards, stamps, gift cards, ID, driver's license, even some pictures. I will DIE if I ever lose my wallet, it has pretty much my whole life in it!

4. If you're reading this, you are most welcome to participate in the wallet tag! Let me know about it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment