Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shoe Shopping

Bought two pairs of flats today. I need more flats for everyday use and these certainly look like they're made to last for a long time...

I got a DKNYC Thelma in bronze and Me Too Nyle 4 in black. Nothing fancy, just regular well-made shoes that go with pretty much everything. I'm hoping to get a lot of mileage out of them. And because I have nothing else to do here are details of the shoes...



I especially like the soles of the black shoes. No wonder they're so comfortable. And they look really durable too, not like the really flimsy-looking ballerina flats I see everywhere. I mean, look at the workmanship on this baby...

Meanwhile, I found this gorgeous pair of Steve Madden's that I wanted to get but the store didn't have it in my size. Oh well, next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment