Friday, April 17, 2009

Raving About Gel Insoles

Every time I buy a new pair of shoes I almost always get gel insoles to go along with it. Of course, comfort is an essential factor when purchasing shoes but admit it, heels don't spell comfort. That's why I need my gel insoles to provide extra cushioning and prevent sore, achy feet as much as possible. They also provide good grip so say goodbye to slippery feet! I've tried so many different brands of gel cushioning and below are my favorites:

Airplus for her is one of my favorite brands of gel insoles. They're clear and hardly noticeable. The really stick to your shoes and the grip they have on your feet is amazing. 

Apara is another brand I've just discovered that is very similar to Airplus. They almost blend into the shoe itself and the cushioning it provides is so nice and soft. As an example, I'm using my Etienne Aigner shoe...

So if you stand or walk for long periods of time or just have sore feet from your not-very-comfortable shoes it's time to go out and get some gel insoles! They're available almost everywhere shoes are sold and there are some really great non-expensive brands out there. Protect your feet, after all they are the ones that hold the rest of your body up.

No comments:

Post a Comment