Sunday, August 16, 2009

Camping Trip

Spent another lovely weekend camping. This time in a different place with more people. The location was better too, we had platforms for the tents so it was more comfortable to sleep in...
Instead of pegs we had to tie down the tent with rope :)
Set up our parents' tent too.
Mostly my brothers' luggage and things.
Hanging out with Jemn and my brother.
Hair ties are really essential at camp...
This was my hairstyle the entire weekend.
With Jean and Ronald.
One of my friend's tent was so big it wouldn't fit in the platforms, so it had to go on the ground.
Lovely couple who are still going strong after 20 years of married life :)
Gorgeous titas.
Had fun playing all sorts of games...

A few shots of my cute buddy, Justine...


Had a fun and relaxing time. Can't wait to do it again!

3 comments:

  1. Your parents are so cool to be camping with you guys! I want to go camping too! Any site suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lot of fun. sarap ng family bonding niyo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow mukhang ansaya ng camping! Lovely pictures! Saan kayo nag-camp?

    ReplyDelete