Tuesday, August 11, 2009

G. I. Joe

Went to see G. I. Joe the other night. Almost 2 hours of action-packed scenes made for quite an entertaining yet predictable movie.
I don't know how much they spent in the production of this film but there were a LOT of special effects, and pretty cool, out-of-this-world gadgetry and weapons. Not much eye candy in the guy department except for Channing Tatum but the girl's costumes were pretty cool too...

I've never been a fan of the G. I. Joe franchise or comic books, for obvious reasons, but I did enjoy the movie especially the twist at the ending.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm... intriguing ending, eh?

    I was already resolved to not see this flick, and now I'm having second thoughts about it.

    Come to think of it, u've done a brief review about it and I'm so convinced that it's a must-see! Was it the poster? Or your concise opening line? :D hayyyz...

    bad, bad, bad post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ending gave away that there would be a sequel...

    the movie is pretty straight-forward - bad guys try to take over the world and the good guys stop them and win, sort-of... real simple

    i don't know what your taste is in movies, this is only my opinion, but it's not bad... most will like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to watch this, pero walang time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janelle. Great photos you have, what camera do you use? You should pursue photography, even as a hobby. =)

    ReplyDelete