Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shoe Haul

After a long time, I'm posting another shoe haul. I've been quite temperate with the shopping the past few months :) What I want to know is why I can't resist black heels. I have so many already but can't find a good reason not to buy these two from Michael Kors and Steve Madden, respectively...
I actually have these already in another color but couldn't resist not getting the black one too! I know, I am hopeless...
Finally got a pair of Birkenstocks. For years I've wondered what was it that made people swear by this brand of sandals that they continue to buy despite the price. I'm still breaking mine in so I don't find them particularly comfortable. Yet. The model of this particular one is Pisa. It seems like they name their sandals after different cities around the world.
And since I lost my Tevas earlier this year I didn't have anything suitable for camping/hiking so I bought a pair of Merrell hiking shoes. It's from a brand that I've heard of for a long time but haven't actually tried. So far, so good. It should last me a good 3-4 years or so with minimal use.
And that's it... I won't need shoes for a long, long time...

4 comments:

  1. I love your Steve Madded shoes (inggit)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. inggit #2.. but i love the michael kors shoes better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. birkenstock! i've been a fan for 10 yrs na hehe! and merrell also! i love the trek shoes i bought from there. so comfy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also can't resist black heels. Its the working woman's staple I guest :) Its the counterpart of LBD when it comes to shoes hehe

    ReplyDelete