Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Material Christmas Wish List

Only 4 items on my list of things I want. Note the word want. I have a longer list of things I need that money cannot buy but they're way too personal so I'm not gonna post them here. Anyway, here it goes (I doubt I'll get the first 3 but it's called a WISH list for a reason :))...
I've been wanting an ebook reader for quite some time now, it's the perfect geek present. For sure I will not be getting this anytime soon as it is already sold out till next year. I'll just have to borrow my dad's new kindle while I wait...
I'm so in love with this special edition HP Mini designed by Tord Boontje because it's so pretty! And you know I am a sucker when it comes to pretty things, combine that with anything tech related - I won't be able to resist it! I really liked the Vivienne Tam edition of the mini too but until now, I still don't know if I need a netbook for sure. My need is clouded by my want...
One of my friends has this and it's really cool and handy for capturing all the precious moments in life that only come once... The minimalist in me really likes the fact that there are no long cords to connect this to a computer :)
And because everybody else needs one, you will never go wrong with an iTunes gift card! It is pretty much a no-brainer and greatly appreciated :)

As I said, these are all non-essential, I could totally do without. Hopefully, we all remember that Jesus is the Reason for the Season :) Happy Christmas to all!

3 comments:

  1. Happy holidays! I love your wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have an ebook reader too! The problem is, it's not being sold here in Manila.. iTunes gift cards are cool as well. I have an iPod so I know they're gonna be useful!.. Happy Holidays! :D

    ReplyDelete