Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wardrobe Remix #24

I'm a big t-shirt wearer, especially when I'm at home. I've been a fan of Team Manila shirts mostly because of the quirky humor and edgy graphics promoting Manila/Filipino lifestyle and culture. I find it cute as well and it makes me prouder to be Pinay... I understand it's pretty common these days to be walking around with the map of the Philippines emblazoned on your clothes but if it will help instill and awaken Pinoy pride in us then I would gladly do it :)
Shirt: Team Manila
Cardigan: Gap
Skirt: American Eagle
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Francesco Biasia
Watch: Fossil

A friend of mine has this really cool Francesco Biasia bag that she uses all the time, I mean ALL the time. It's developing a really nice patina the longer she uses it, gosh I LOVE leather bags!

6 comments: