Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wardrobe Remix #23

I wonder what I'll get for Christmas this year. I'll post my wish list soon!

In the meantime, I'm having fun dressing up for the holidays. One of my requirements is that nothing should be too tight around the waist :) I got this dress for really cheap during a trip to Seattle. I think I can still wear this when I get pregnant, yes, it stretches that far!
Dress: City Triangles
Shoes: Nine West

It's weird how I have two shoes of the same style but different brand...
They are so very similar except for a few minor details, I wonder who copied whom?
Someday, I might wear both colors at the same time just for fun :)

7 comments:

  1. hi janelle! you are soooo pretty. thanks for dropping by. i love your style. and I'm so glad to find another pinay blogger. following you!

    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who copied who? Hahaha! Obviously!!! Where are you based Janelle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very pretty. Oh the thing about the shoes is funny. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! you're very pretty and I admire how you mix and match...makes me wonder if you're in the fashion world... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress. and yeah, the shoes do look very similar...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I can totally relate. I also can't explain it but I always purchase items that have similar designs with the items that I already have. It's weird and I always make a conscious effort of trying to experiment with other styles. :)

    ReplyDelete