Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wardrobe Remix #21

I've been so busy, hardly have time to post... Anyway, I found this dress buried in my closet. I haven't worn it, it still had tags. The bright color combined with the shiny fabric makes it really fancy and since I'm not a really fancy dresser, I have to tone it down with a cover up.
Dress: Morgan & Co
Sweater: ?
Shoes: Chinese Laundry

I found some Morgan & Co party dresses here that are so cute! If only I went to a lot of parties...
I tried putting my hair down but I guess it looks better (a little more polished) when it's up :)

3 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty dress! :) And I like your hair both versions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janelle! Love your dress and like you, I'm not really a fancy dresser. But you look really fab in that dress.

    Glad to have found another Pinay blog. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete