Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wardrobe Remix #25

Lately, my blog posts have just been all about outfits, I just can't seem to get out of this blogging rut! Promise, I'm gonna post something else other than clothes and shoes soon. And I have to put up my Christmas wishlist before Christmas :) There's not much on it though, I've been extremely blessed...
Top: ?
Leggings: ?
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Bag: Team Manila
Watch: BCBGirls

Let's mix it up with some boots... I've been wearing these Steve Maddens all the time now...
I've never actually lived in Manila, the longest I've stayed consecutively was probably a week. And most of that week I spent trolling the malls! But I like this bag and I love Manila :)

7 comments:

  1. oh no dear! i adore your wardrobe remix posts.. it's like window shopping for me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur wardrobe remix :D merry xmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it your outfit with boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year!

    oh just gorgeous!

    wishing you good health, wealth and love and beauty for 2010. cheers!


    I am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  5. are there stuff for sale? hehehe.. loving your ever wardrobe remix post :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag. :) I want that! ♥

    ReplyDelete