Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 11

Blog: What's in your makeup bag?

I try not to carry too much in my kikay kit - only the essentials...
From the top:

1) retractable makeup brush from Sephora
2) MAC blush in Well Dressed
3) MAC face powder in Medium Plus
4) L'Oréal Lineur Intense eyeliner
5) MAC lipgloss in Viva Glam
6) MAC lipstick in Viva Glam
7) Maybelline Define-a-lash mascara
8) Sonia Kashuk brow definer

I totally failed my blog challenge after the 10th day because I was sooo busy :( Will try to continue with it though...

3 comments:

  1. Does that specific eye liner from L'oreal work well for you? Im on the hunt for a good liquid liner.. Can you recommend any? :)

    -GAYLE IS VOLATILE

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been using this particular L'Oréal eyeliner for over a year now, it works for me because it's so easy to apply since i have shaky hands. you can also try the one from MAC, that has ultimate staying power.

    ReplyDelete