Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 7

Blog: Your dream wedding.

I already got married a year ago, not quite the dream wedding that I wanted but I'm glad that I married my dream man and we have a wonderful marriage. But, if you would ask me what my dream wedding is, here it is...
Would love to get married in 620 Loft & Garden. My husband, however, insisted on a church wedding. But isn't this venue so pretty? It's right below the Rockefeller with views of the St Patrick's Cathedral and Saks Fifth Ave. Really glam location with an equally glam price. My brother actually tried to negotiate the place for our wedding (got $5,000 off for the space rental) but it was still so expensive.
I have no idea how much Karen Tran charges for her floral arrangements but in my dream wedding, she would do all the flowers. I just LOVE Karen Tran Florals!
I love the idea of haute couture-like bridesmaids dresses ever since I saw Sex and the City. I really like the dresses below although not too much the colors - I like how they're all equally stylish and not typical of a bridesmaids dress. I did have hot bridesmaids in my wedding though :)
Now for my gown. I'm gonna make sure to be the star of the show (along with my husband, of course) so any of these dresses below will do...
I like anything with a sweetheart neckline and a full skirt with lots of tiers or detail. I wore a very simple version of my dream gown as I didn't have much time to find a dress, ordered my gown just a few months before the wedding.
How I wish I could have Monique Lhuillier design a gown for my wedding. Although it seems ridiculous to spend so much on a dress you only wear once. Mine is in storage in my parents' house collecting dust.

So that's pretty much the highlight of my dream wedding. I would not want to get married again though, too stressful. I would, though, want to go on a second honeymoon :)

3 comments:

  1. My dream wedding is very far from conventional. A beach wedding with a rockeoke event at the reception. Just a casual event with friends having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gowns, OMG.

    littleflowerofyeshua

    I will soon be holding electronic raffle for my followers. Do you wear 2pc swimsuits?

    ♥lots, your new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete