Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 3

Blog: Your favorite store.

Sephora is my favorite store in the whole wide world. My heart gets excited whenever I see the black and white stripes and the tons of makeup, skincare products, perfume, beauty tools, etc, etc, etc that lies inside waiting for me :)

Honestly, I could spend hours there poring over the products, trying on makeup, perfume, nail polish... it's heaven on earth for a girly girl. Here's a photo I lifted off Google...

I became a VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider) I think around 2008, it's their rewards program for loyal customers. I get discounts, free samples and a birthday gift each year. I get most of my gifts for female friends and relatives here, I even convinced my husband to get his perfume from Sephora so I can accumulate points, hehe...

Anyway, that's my favorite store.

No comments:

Post a Comment