Friday, June 10, 2011

Spinal Adjustment

I had quite a busy day today, just now unwinding and waiting for the husband to come home from work too. I made a visit to the chiropractor after work today and she adjusted my spine. I've been having some low back pain and I have mild scoliosis, add to the fact that I don't have the best posture - I slouch all the time. Anyway, that was a good visit, I'm seriously considering getting regular treatments.

I got a full body massage after that which was a little intense than I had hoped. The masseur said I had very tense shoulders, so glad I had those knots and kinks out even though deep tissue massages are not very comfortable...

Also passed by my cellphone carrier on the way home to find out if I can get the trackball of my Blackberry Bold fixed. I'm a little iffy about signing a 2-year contract just to get a new phone. Although I am really thinking about getting this beauty...
I played with the Torch before because my brother has this, it's a pretty solid phone, I'm just not sure about getting a sliding phone, just coz I've never had a sliding phone before. It's either this or the iPhone, which I think my husband prefers. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment