Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 9

Blog: A photo of the item you last purchased.

So this is what I bought today...
I was only going to get some tampons coz I run out but then I remembered we were running low on facial wash and lotion so I had to add a couple of things.

Tampax pearl is my favorite, they had other brands at the drugstore but didn't want to waste a lot of time, better stick to what works for you...

I also like Purpose as a cleanser, not too drying and cleans well. It also has the Allure beauty seal, so obviously, a lot of people recommend it.

I have really dry skin so I need to put on lotion all the time, even in the summer. I got this tall, 21-ounce bottle of Jergens Ultra Healing moisturizer - it smelled good and I needed a cheaper alternative to my usual Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion. I'm just gonna use the less expensive lotion for my body, it should work just as well...

I found this new product from the same company that manufactures perhaps the best loved lipbalm in the world - Carmex. I just found out that they started making healing creams. Let's hope that aside from producing lip balm to heal chapped lips, they could also make an awesome product for my alligator-skin hands :)

2 comments:

  1. I wanna try carmex.I have this problem on chapped lips.sana it'll work .;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. carmex is like coke. can't live without the brand, it just works so well :)

    ReplyDelete