Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 20

Blog: The meaning behind your blog name.


[chicpinay]

When I started this blog, I wanted an easy catchy title and since I was kinda into fashion then I thought why not have the word chic in there - nice, short and easy. Then I added pinay because, well, that's self-explanatory...

[embracing the clutter in my head]

This I got from a Chris Rock quote years ago, he said, "I embrace the clutter in my head." I thought why not incorporate that into my blog title as well. I enjoy a lot of things, I do a lot of things, I think about a lot of things, and most of it are really trivial and frivolous - basically cluttering up my mind, hehe... So there's my revelation.

1 comment:

  1. very interesting. :) nice blog, janelle. followed you.


    Cherie
    www.fashioncousense.com

    ReplyDelete