Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 26

Blog: Think back to how you were 5 years ago. How have you changed since then?


2006 seems like such a long time ago. I was still adjusting to the work scene, still struggling with my first job. But it felt good to be finally making (and spending) my own money, without having to rely on my parents. It's a great feeling. I was certainly a little bit more carefree back then since I didn't really pay a lot of bills. I was still very immature and sometimes kinda stupid, five years really gave me a little bit of wisdom brought about by experience.

It's good to look back once in a while to see where you've been and how far you've come. A lot of mistakes made, a lot of knowledge gained, a lot lessons learned, sometimes the hard way. Anyway, all I wanted to say was that I'll never trade my experiences, my ups and downs, for anything because it made me who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment