Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 23

Blog: 20 facts about you.


1. I got married to my 4th grade classmate.
2. I'm the eldest of 4 children and the only girl.
3. I was born left-handed but got switched when I was young.
4. I went to 5 different grade schools and 2 high schools.
5. I moved around a lot growing up.
6. I play the piano, also some clarinet and violin.
7. I love shopping, especially for shoes and bags.
8. I passed my road test on the first try.
9. I was recently diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse.
10. I am a bargain hunter and love it when I get a good deal.
11. I traveled solo in Europe.
12. I gained 10 pounds since I got married.
13. I'm lactose intolerant.
14. I crave salty food instead of sweet.
15. I have one mole between my eyes and another between my boobs. They line up perfectly.
16. I love watching sunsets from our balcony.
17. My favorite food is lumpia.
18. I'm addicted to Word Mole on my Blackberry. My top score is 10,689.
19. I do the AMNY's crossword puzzle everyday and most of the time finish it in under 20 minutes.
20. I know the horoscope's not real but if mine's good I have a happier day :) Weird, I know.

1 comment:

  1. hi janelle,=) thanks for droppin by and leaving some comments..You are so pretty and super love your hair..=)

    ReplyDelete