Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 30

Blog: A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.
This was me today, we went to the park. We're battling a heat wave right now and our electric bill must be so high already :( I'm glad I completed my 30 day blog challenge. This will be the last post.

Now I'm supposed to enumerate three good things that have happened in the past month. First, I'm glad that my husband's feeling better... According to the doctor, it's a viral infection that he's had for the past five days. Now he no longer has a fever at night and his symptoms are less severe. I'm trying to take care of him as best as I could, even took two days off from work. Thankfully, my boss is very understanding :)

Second, our front and rear car bumpers are fixed! We've (well, mostly just my husband) been hoping to get rid of the marks from previous bumps, the guy who did the paint job did a really good job. Now our car looks semi-new :)

Third, our finances have improved and that is always good. Work is a blessing and even though there are challenging days we just take it in stride. Sulit naman when the paycheck comes every week :)

That's all folks! Hope you also have lots of wonderful blessings to be thankful for...

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations for completing the 30-day challenge,Ms.Janelle! Glad that everything is doing good for you and your hubby. you are very pretty in that photo.blooming ka! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janelle, you look super pretty on your photos! Glad to know the hubby is feeling better. It sure feels good as we recount our blessings. Stay pretty! - Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so pretty.

    i so agree with what you said, we really have to be thankful for all the blessings in life. God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower of your blog. loving all your posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear that things are getting better :)

    ReplyDelete