Friday, January 25, 2013

What's In My Diaper Bag

I rarely carry my own bag these days, things change when you're a mom, so I thought I'd just do a what's in my diaper bag post :) 
An aunt gave us this tote from Land's End with our baby's name embroidered on the front - really cute and so roomy! It's made of canvas and seems to be really durable. I also like that it zips up so when we're on the go nothing falls out. 

So I have diapers, baby wipes, a changing pad, nursing cover, pair of socks, mittens, burp cloths, blanket, change of clothes, onesies, lotion, hand sanitizer and one of those individual Similac bottles with disposable nipple (just in case I can't nurse her when we're out).

That's pretty much it - my very basic diaper bag. What's in yours?

1 comment:

  1. I love your diaper bag. Canvass is washable, right? So sweet for your aunt! :)

    ReplyDelete