Monday, May 4, 2009

Birthday Reflections

I turned 26 last Wednesday and as usual my friends make it a point to make sure I know I'm getting older... I think they made quite a statement with the candle :)
But my sweet mom thinks I'm still her little girl. She only gave me 6 candles "for the 6 in 26."
Those were two awesome-tasting cakes by the way. All in all, I'm extremely thankful that God has blessed me with another year of life and has provided me with everything I could possibly need and more. 

4 comments:

  1. You turned 26?! You look so young for your age!!!! But anyway, Happy Birthday!!! That's so funny how your friends made sure that you knew you were getting older... sounds like something my friends and family would do to me too! haha And those cakes look absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your kind comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!

    You're mom is sweet :) love the cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww.. that cake looks really yummy.. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete