Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Footwear Fetish


Lately, it seems like I've been buying shoes faster than I can wear them. I love this pair by Steve Madden. Very retro looking, goes well with skinny jeans or office-y outfits.
Steve Madden Luxe Glass Birdcage. I needed a neutral shoe, it seems I don't have any so I got these...
BCBG Paris Disha. These shoes are really comfortable, if you want to walk a mile in my shoes I suggest you wear this one :)
Tahari Shasta. Another extremely comfortable shoe, I also love the gold toe detail...
... and the sole! I love the sole :)
And as usual, more gel insoles for my heel-wearing feet.

4 comments:

  1. wooohooo! i bet you have more shoes to show sis janelle.. mamigay ka naman minsan.. heheh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    i actually give away/throw out shoes for every new pair that i get. i only have a small space kasi and besides, i don't want to accumulate so much stuff. it's better for me too, i guess, because i get to enjoy wearing and loving all my shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. ei, you have new pairs na naman! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ei, saan nakakabili ng gel insoles? :)

    ReplyDelete