Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cleaning Make Up Brushes

I wash my brushes once a week, I haven't always done that. But since I've been watching make up tutorials on YouTube about a year ago, it has become a regular habit of mine. I just use regular baby shampoo to wash the brushes and then wipe the handles with a towel.
I have an ordinary plastic hanger and a couple of small rubber bands to attach the brushes to the hanger.
And finally here it is, air drying. The thickest brush will dry overnight and it takes a couple of hours for the eyeshadow brushes to dry.
How do you clean your make up brushes?

3 comments:

  1. That's a lot of brushes! Well, that's a lot for a make-up noob like me. I'm just a face powder-lip-balm-cheek tint person so I don't understand the uses of these brushes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many brushes! :)and also what a great idea on how to dry them. I'd love to know more about make up ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute naman nakaattach lahat sa isang hanger. when i attended a makeup seminar, we were told to just put them on top of a paper towel to let them dry but i guess that works! :)

    ReplyDelete