Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Digital Back Up

Last month I went shopping for a portable hard drive intent on getting a pink Western Digital My Passport Essential. Instead I found myself drawn to the LaCie Little Disk purely from a design standpoint. 
Prior to my shopping trip I've never even heard of this brand before, everyone in my family has used Western Digital hard drives since forever but I thought it wouldn't hurt to give it a try especially if it looked this good. It works perfectly fine :)
The plastic cap comes off to reveal a pull-out USB port. I think that's an awesome design concept - no more losing USBs!
Since the plastic is prone to scratches I also got this case from Built NY
The LaCie has the same dimensions as the WD Passport so it fit into this sleeve like a glove. 
I must say, it's now a month old and I have not encountered a single problem with it :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of the Lacie brand too. My husband's using Western Digital too. But the attached USB cord is quite neat :)

    ReplyDelete