Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Proposal

I've been looking forward to seeing this movie for more than a month and the other day I finally got to watch it with my brothers :) Yeah, they like cheesy chick flicks too!
First of all, let me say that Ryan Reynolds is insanely good-looking - in other words, he is super hot :) Scarlett Johansson is one lucky girl to be waking up to this hunk everyday. Anyway... any movie with Sandra Bullock will pretty much leave you feeling good inside and this movie is no different.

In The Proposal, Ryan's character plays an assistant to a boss from hell who's about to get deported to Canada. Sandra's character proposes to marry him so she could keep her job. It's a really fun, romantic comedy and it doesn't hurt that Ryan's such an eye-candy in every scene. So, if you like mushy stories, this one's for you :)

4 comments:

  1. I saw it last night. I really like romantic comedies because they give me a happy feeling after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been waiting to see this movie. it's such a chick flick and I love sandra B. Plus the plot about immigration, we as Pinays can so relate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooooovee this movie! Sandra is always in good and interesting movies. The guy is funny and cute! Nice!nice! nice!

    ReplyDelete