Monday, June 22, 2009

Google This!

For quite some time now I've had a fascination for Google's holiday logos... Google.com has been my homepage since forever and I always get a happy feeling whenever a day is special enough to warrant it's own "googlogo". Like this one for Braille day...
Cute!!! A Google tetris :)
And others...



For some reason, I've saved a screenshot of all those Google logos for I-don't-know-what :) I sometimes act strangely like that... Anyway, I guess I'll just share them with you and see if you also have little quirks like this you want to share :)

1 comment:

  1. nice. google has also been my homepage eversince and i almost use it everyday. i have been noticing their logos but never have given it much thought until now. i guess i now have something different to look up to in google everyday. thanks.

    ReplyDelete