Monday, June 8, 2009

PhotoHunt: Advertisement

Advertisement is the PhotoHunt theme for this week. What better picture to share than the advertisement central of New York City - Times Square. Hundreds of ad campaigns are displayed in the heart of midtown Manhattan promoting banks, businesses, Broadway shows, products, etc. etc. etc.
I even accidentally shot my own advertisement :) The lady in black is an actual model shooting for an ad campaign, I didn't see the photographer until after my friend pointed him out to me [he was standing a couple of yards behind me with a ginormous lens]. I immediately stepped out of the way when I realized I was blocking his view of the model! I mean, I didn't even know she was modeling when I noticed her walking around, I just thought to myself, "Wow, she's so glammed up for daytime."

Anyway, I hope a shot of my back doesn't land on a fashion magazine... :)

7 comments:

  1. i thought the model was wearin' blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend is the one in the blue sweater

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice ad sis, just right in time! is time square really that busy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. on a regular day, there are no chairs in the street - it's filled with traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gee, times square really is one big ads place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute post.
    the model is sooooo fierce. If i didn't know well id be afraid of her when i see her walking so glam like that. She's scary. hihihihihi

    ReplyDelete