Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bluetooth Headset "Discovery"

I've been eyeing this bluetooth headset for quite some time, maybe 6 months before I finally got it. I've been using the Plantronics Discovery 925 for a little over a month now and I must say I am very happy with it.
Design-wise, it is cool in every way from the hairpin-like shape to the built-in charger case. It also comes in a bunch of other colors - gold, cerise, white and purple. I got the black one because it matched with my cellphone.

I found the device extremely easy to pair with my phone and very effortless to use, one touch is all it takes to answer calls. It is also extremely light-weight, the longest time I've had it on nonstop was 6 hours and it was still comfortable. It doesn't slide or fall off your ear either :)

Sound-wise, it delivers pretty well that the person I talk to on the other end don't even know that I'm using a bluetooth headset because it's that clear! Well, provided you're not too far away from your cellphone :)
Best of all, the charge lasts for days and days since the headset is housed with a charger so I just throw the whole thing in my bag and I'm set.

3 comments:

  1. cool gadget. am not much techie, the only gadget i have is my ipod. hihihhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool gadget! (Yikes! Pareho pala kami ng sinabi nung unang nagcomment.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sabihin ko sana cool gadget lol. sige iba na lang. galing ng technology no? although marami sablay eh marami pa rin naman na talagang kapaki-pakinabang.

    ReplyDelete