Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dog Portraits

It's been a while since I've taken pictures of the family pet. Dogs in particular are very hard to photograph because they move around a lot. Jake is an exceptionally hyperactive dog but with a really happy disposition - I swear, this dog smiles...
He likes to ride in the car with us when we go places and stick his head out of the window.
My brother kinda butchered his hair though, he cut it really uneven...
Jakey brings so much joy to our family, he likes being showered with affection and food. He doesn't really enjoy dog food that much but he loves watermelon, bananas, milk and carrots :)
Sometimes I swear he even thinks he's human and is especially fond of my mom. He follows her everywhere, gets excited whenever she's around and whimpers when he gets tied onto a leash.
Having a dog really takes the stress out of everyday life, I find that a few minutes of petting him lifts my mood.

5 comments:

  1. Aww he's lovely. I have a dog, too, and pahirapan talaga pag gusto ko siya kunan ng photo.

    These photos are so precious! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.. what a cute dog! I wish I had one too.


    Nice shots! What camera brand are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute fur ball!
    I wish I had one too haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's adorable :)

    i have a tag for you sis!

    ReplyDelete