Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shooting Flowers

I really enjoy taking pictures of flowers. Any kind will do as long as they're not wilted :) It's a pretty relaxing activity appreciating each flower's beauty and uniqueness...
Granted the naked eye is so much better than any camera, I think I still managed to capture quite a bit of how beautiful these flowers are in real life...
I'm not an expert on flowers, in fact, I have no idea what the names of any of these gorgeous beauties are, but it doesn't deter me from appreciating them.




In a way, flowers are like people, in some ways we differ, in some ways we are the same. Each one has qualities liked by some but not others - but in the end, we are all beautiful in God's eyes...

5 comments:

  1. really awesome shots. i also dig taking close-up shots of flowers and i agree, it is relaxing and every flower has different characteristics that will interest us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second photo! great composition and very good contrast

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful photos!

    btw what type of lens do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you really did capture their beauty! ang ganda-ganda! ako din ay may flower pictures, pero amateurish ang kuha. Eto ang aking Flower Collection.

    ReplyDelete