Monday, July 27, 2009

The Ugly Truth

I've been waiting to watch this movie since I saw the trailer a month ago. I thought it would be a romantic chick flick, boy, I was sorely disappointed...


This movie was funny alright but to the extent that it had to be crass and vulgar. The actors constantly used crude language and frankly the sex theme was too played-out it was trashy. It certainly deserved its R-rating because as a viewer I was kind of uncomfortable watching it. I also thought the plot was poorly developed and they had to bury that flaw in coarse sexual humor, it was just bad taste...

Don't waste your time and money or insult your intelligence by watching this junk. If you do insist on it, don't say I didn't warn you! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the errr warning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad for Katherine Heigl. I dislike that type of humor since it is almost cliche to my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warning.Hmm..this poster looks nice, though.

    Xandy

    ReplyDelete