Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bye Bye Wisdom Teeth

I just had 4 wisdom teeth taken out. Should've had them pulled years ago but I didn't know any better. I only considered having them taken out when I was having a lot of pain. Turns out 2 of my wisdom teeth were impacted. I swear, all my future children will have them prophylactically removed by the time they're 20.
Sorry for the gross picture, but hey, you see worse things on the internet. The oral surgeon was actually amused that I had a cute baby 3rd molar. That tooth didn't really bother me but I wanted it out anyway in case I had a problem with it in the future.

My face is still numb from the anesthesia but I'm a happy camper. No pain whatsoever :) Good thing I didn't end up like this kid...

9 comments:

  1. oh my. am so nervous suddenly. Just came from the dentist this morning. Case of the wisdom tooth too. Ansakit. God. I have so many teeth. I thought i took some of them when i was 9 pinto and sinulid style.

    Nerbyoso ako talaga sa dentist.

    I Am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps,

    hahahaha. i LOVE that video. Seen it many times, hindi ako nagsasawa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeee.. my procrastination again.. you know, i really, really need to be back to my dentist, but stupid of me when my new dentist is just right down the mezzanine of this building waiting for me.. arrgghh.. i hate the zit sound.. zit zit zit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janelle, thanks for visiting my site. So nice to see new faces & friends-to-be =D

    I had one of my impacted tooth removed 2 months ago, and I haven't had the courage to go back to the dentist and have the other one removed as well. But I have no choice, I need it for my braces. Life! =/

    The strappy white sandals is a Marikina find! Pro-Pinoy =)

    I think you will see more of me around here, because one, I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS and two, I'm a SHOE-HOLIC too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: I love your OC-ness with the hangers!!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I should feel fortunate that I don't have any wisdom teeth (kaya hanggang ngayon tatanga-tanga pa rin).

    Ang kulit nung kid, bangag na bangag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is he like bangag? But he's cute. :D

    ReplyDelete