Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wardrobe Remix #3

Another cool dress, literally and figuratively :) Seriously, I love dresses. If girls didn't have dresses it would take twice as much time to get ready, don't you think? This is what I call a throw on and go outfit...
Dress: Folded & Hung
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bag: Nuovedive

Whoops! I forgot I already used that bag on a previous post so I'll change it, hehe.
This one is from Michael Kors. I really appreciate good workmanship on stuff like bags and shoes because they take a lot of beating from me and I really need these things to hold up their end of the deal. It upsets me when straps break or hardware comes loose, I don't know if I'm the only one who's like this :)

5 comments:

  1. I love this dress sis. It's so young and fresh, despite the grayish color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shoes!

    Hey, try tying up your hair para the attention goes to the pretty neckline+accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang ganda mo Ms. Janelle. i love your dresses and bagssss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one with the folded and hung na dress :)

    ReplyDelete