Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wardrobe Remix #1

Thought I'd play dress up and take pictures while I'm at it :) Forgive the weird face, I'm new at this...
Dress: Tomato
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: from Vienna
Watch: BCBGirls
This is one of my favorite dresses, it's practically a no-brainer to wear. Plus, it has pockets!
This bag is really beat up, I got it a few years ago for maybe less than €20. I can't seem to part with it, the pleather is butter soft now that it's so old. I really should let this bag retire...

3 comments:

  1. really cute smile u have here girl!

    the dress looks so comfy.. too bad i suck at finding dress that would work for me, so i hardly wear dresses..

    nice looks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bag is retiring? but still lookin' nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mrs. Kolca. I think the bag is still pretty. Are you putting it in an auction? *grins*

    ReplyDelete