Monday, November 30, 2009

Wardrobe Remix #8

This is my confused outfit - although I see lots of girls sporting a similar look. I guess I can't decide whether to dress for cold or warm weather hence the cardigan-shorts-boots combination :) Also, pardon the doe in the headlights face, I wasn't prepared...
Tank top: Michael Stars
Cardigan: Gap
Shorts: Kamiseta
Boots: Jessica Simpson
Bag: Sisley

I got this cuff in Boracay early this year. I got it for Php 300, the lady was originally offering me Php 500 for it. Ahhh, the power of haggling...
Really old red Sisley bag. I love how I can carry this either on the crook of my arm, on my shoulder or across the body like a messenger bag - so versatile!

2 comments:

  1. aliw to see your wardrobe remixes. you still sport pinoy-made pieces :) yey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pearl accessories.. ganda ng cuff!

    ReplyDelete