Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wardrobe Remix #6

While browsing along some shops in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, I happened upon The Magic Wrap. It's basically a skirt you can wear many, many different ways...
Reverse it and you get this...
It can also be worn into a dress, Grecian style...
or beach style...
Cool huh?
Baby doll top...
Rolled baby doll top...
Baby doll top with rose...
Halter top...
Kind of like a cravat...
Twisterrr....
One shoulder...
One sleeved...
I'm lazy now, here's a bathrobe for a tea break...

15 comments:

  1. cool! that magic wrap is great while travelling..

    i like the baby doll and twister top*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice find!
    my faves are the beach style and halter..

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful.

    i have one like that, girt from a friend. Nose bleed naman. Hindi ko magawa yung mga ganyan. hiihii.

    but you sure are pretty.

    I Am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, I've seen that sa stalls ng mall sa Utah dati. Pinapakita nung seller kung paano mo mawra-wrap in different ways. so cute and fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhh. what an interesting piece! very versatile. i have a thing for clothes like that. CUTE! ^^

    http://toxicdiscoboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing!!! i love it so much! my favorie is the first baby doll or the baby doll rose top. the one shoulder is pretty on you as well! well, they are look pretty though :)

    wanna follow each other? :)

    come visit our blog! <3
    xo, camilla
    abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fab! I can't help but notice your flawless face. You're so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! that's amazing, where did you get that.. I should get one..

    anyway, just hopping.. nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! One of those styles I've been looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want something like this! So versatile. :-)

    ReplyDelete