Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Face Shop Haul

Got a few things from The Face Shop the other day. I was only hoping to get a cleanser but being me, I walked away with more than I originally planned...
From left to right with mini reviews:
* Clean Face Mild Lotion - reminds me of Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion except it's so hard to get the product out of the bottle. Such a hassle!
* Organature Granule Foam - was persuaded to get this because I'm a sucker for organic products. It's ok but I'm still keeping my St. Ives Scrub as a back-up.
* Diamond Shine Lipgloss - I LOVE this lipgloss! It reminds me so much of Tarte's lipglosses, very moisturizing and the color looks great on me.
* Brightening Rice Water Powder Wash - I got this because I haven't tried a powder cleanser before, it's quite an interesting concept. I'm having fun mixing the powder with a little bit of water and creating a cleansing foam. Awesome marketing idea for long-haul flights.
* Fruit Garden Hand Lotion - I like the Olive & Mint combination (not really a fan of fruity scents) and it's lightweight and absorbs quickly.

The saleslady also gave me a few sample freebies, I have yet to try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment