Monday, November 23, 2009

It's A Miracle!

My brother got into a car accident last night, he totaled his car but miraculously walked away without a scratch. It's nothing short of a miracle! He woke up having neck and back pains though so he's on his way to the hospital to get that checked out.
The police officers on the scene told him that if he were driving 5 miles faster he would've not been so lucky. Also if the impact was stronger it could've reached the oil tank and may have caused a fire. I dunno, but I'm thankful none of that happened. The car is junk now but what's important is that my brother is alive and safe. Thank God!

4 comments:

  1. omg. this is bad. thank God your brother is okay. I hope your brother gets well and nothing serious with his condition.

    I Am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with sis utotmopink. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a miracle indeed. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete