Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wardrobe Remix #2

Tights seem to be really popular these days so I got a couple too! Gosh, I hate being a fashion slave. Another retarded face, I still have to get the hang of this camwhoring business :)
Dress: Kamiseta
Sweater: Julie's Closet
Tights: Nicole Miller
Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe
Bag: Nuovedive
There's something so luxurious about a bag made in Italy. I don't know what it is with me and Italian handbags but I do love them...
It's so hard to pull off patterned tights, hence the all black ensemble. Even though the tights are brownish, I think it works... Anyway, that was the best I could do, I'm not too adventurous so I have to tone it down with the black :)
Really cool print, a little bit grandma-ish but what the heck - everyone loves vintage nowadays :)

1 comment: