Sunday, November 1, 2009

Burning A Hole In My Pocket

I was so excited last month for the launch of Canon's latest PowerShot - the G11. I've had it a little over a week already but due to time and work constraints I haven't had the chance to really play with it until now. Isn't she a beauty?
I have to say I'm seriously impressed by what it can do. I was debating whether to get a Leica or this one, I'm really glad I got this (but I will forever want a Leica, go figure).

Now I won't have to take this monster around all the time. It's really annoying and attracts too much attention.
I also got a couple of shoes since my last shoe post. I got these slouchy suede boots from Jessica Simpson to replace my old tan boots (the one that got pooped on by a pigeon in Venice). Anyway, I like the buckle detail and it looks pretty sturdy - good for schlepping around or running errands.
This shoe is by another singer - Carlos Santana. What's up with singers designing shoes nowadays? Anyway, I really love them on my feet, they're awesome.
Another view of this sexy platform. Don't you love the crazy leopard print and the asymmetry? I think it's a nice combo.
And last, I got practical brown suede pumps. They look great with jeans as well as more dressy outfits.
I don't have a lot of shoes, contrary to what some of you may think, I know some girls who have way, way more than I have. I get rid of a pair whenever I get a new one so I keep my collection of less than 50 pairs manageable :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely shoes :) And the G11 is adorable. Did you take these photos using it na? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you got a canon g11! I have the g10. Nainggit naman ako sa Jessica Simpson boots mo! :) nice photos btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Janelle! napadaan na ako dati sa blog mo and I was so speechless looking at your wonderful pictures! i wish a have a talent like that. hihi.
    ganda ng mga shoes!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy loot you got, Ms. Janelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihhii. yeah! big camera gets too much attention.

    i love this post kasi ang daming shoes. hihihihi. love them all.

    I Am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie! Thank you for finding the time to drop by my site. I love yours too! Where do you reside now, anyway?

    You've got lots of nice photos:))

    ReplyDelete